Monday 6 August 2012

OMG! I've Approved My Big Brother Proof...

...and whenever I approve a book for sale I always feel like I'm about to have a seizure!

Like Travis in Epiworld, as I write I'm experiencing light-headedness, a warm feeling on the top of my head, and pounding in my ears. I also feel a bit sick!

It could be excitement; it could also be me thinking, oh, Gawd, what if the distributors say, 'You have to change this before we put it out into the big wide world!' If they do that I'll be dead dischuffed!

I've set the price at £5.99. Too high for a self-published book of 176 pages, but that's the problem with self-publishing.

Next job: finish the press release, which I should have done ages ago, and create my Big Brother web page.

Fingers crossed the title hits Amazon and other sites within the allotted 6-8 weeks!

No comments: