Sunday 18 November 2012

Name My New Book And Win One Of My Other Books As A Prize!

*** COMPETITION! ***
 
 
I'm in the process of writing my sequel to  my book Goalden Girl, but I don't know what to call it. I don't have a description yet, only a rough idea of what it's about. The first Goalden Girl book was about Gemma's quest to set up a girls' football team at her new school, despite opposition from bitter rival Tyrone and games teacher Mrs Lawford. She also has a domestic problem to deal with as well as a step-sister, Portia, who is spoilt and a troublemaker.

Read the description of Goalden Girl at http://traceymoraitnovels.blogspot.co.uk


Reviews: http://goaldengirlbytraceymorait.blogspot.co.uk

Book two moves on to Portia, who has changed and who wants to be as good at football as Gemma, but a serious illness threatens her promising talent (I haven't decided what the illness will be yet...)

I was thinking of retaining the word 'Goalden' in the title, however I am aware that it might be a bit limiting, so any suggestions welcome. The only rule is it has to be a two word title, it has to relate to football - REAL football - and it has to be clean!

After the closing date I'll list the entries and ask for votes on the best one.
 
As a prize for the winner can have a FREE copy of one of my other books (except Big Brother).
 
Interested? Send in your entries by Saturday 1st December 2012, via Twitter, Facebook or by commenting on this post. The winner will be announced on Saturday 8th December 2012.

Note: I won't accept Goalden Balls. It's too David Beckham!


1 comment:

Shalini Austin Metalsmith said...

Best get my Thinking Cap on then :-)