Saturday 6 October 2012

Abbie's Rival Is Now On Kindle...Meanwhile, My Fingers Drum With Annoyed Impatience About Big Brother!

Abbie's Rival is now, finally, on Kindle! Like Goalden Girl I've priced it at 99 p in the UK and 99 cents in the US and Europe, and that's because I think books these days are too overpriced. It's the correct price for an electronic children's book in my opinion, and I've said in the past that the self-published paperbacks and hardbacks are too expensive.

I took the bull by the horns and updated and published it this week it using Notepad and html, which I have a basic knowledge of. I had made a start in January, then all this crap with my family started and I had to get Big Brother finished as well so the project was abandoned, until now.

However, I've been waiting for Big Brother to appear on the catalogues for eight weeks (AAAAAGGHH!!!!) so I thought right let's get Abbie's Rival onto Kindle while I wait.

Meanwhile at this rate it'll be September 3013 before Big Brother shows its face. What the hold up is I do not know. Big Brother is in retail distribution according to the Lulu link, so why am I waiting??!

No comments: